Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Saturday

What I did on Saturday-

Got out of bed around 630 or 700
Made breakfast for Eva
I did two loads of laundry, one clothes and one diapers
I did the dishes
Cared for, picked up after, changed, and entertained Eva
Made veggie soup for lunch
Baked a loaf of bread
Soaked and cooked beans for dinner
Read a little of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
Worked on a doll I am making for Eva
Made Paella for dinner
Picked up the house
Did a little bit of yoga and pilates

Now two years ago I don't know what I was doing but I am sure that I slept till about 1100 or 1200 and that alcohol was involved.
I don't like that I am so very domestic.

So what did you do with your Saturday? Was there alcohol involved?

Also we went to Target. And I bought a dress. Buying clothing always confuses me. I don't feel like a very small person. I feel like a medium sized person. But when I buy a dress I buy an extra small. I think that Target is full of shit and they mislabel all their clothes. And so does American Apparel and Old Navy.

In our bathroom the sink is just the basin stuck on to the wall. No pedestal or cabinet under it. I usually try and keep Eva out of there since she climbs into the sink but sometimes I forget to shut the door. I walked into the bathroom and she was hanging from the edge of the sink. I haven't forgotten to shut the door since that happened.

No comments: